Here is how My Book Boyfriend works:
- On Wednesdays, make a post about a fictional boy that totally made you swoon! In your post, make sure you include your book boyfriend’s stats, a picture of what you imagine he looks like and some quotes from him that had you at hello. Credit the book and please include page numbers when you can.
- Grab the My Book Boyfriend button to include in your post.
- Be sure to come back here and add the DIRECT link to your post on the Mr. Linky Widget that will be provided here on Wednesdays.
- Don’t forget to check out other people’s My Book Boyfriend posts. Everyone that agrees to participate will try to visit others and leave comments. Bloggers love comments.
- Anyone is welcome to join at anytime, but no one is obligated to participate every week.
- In your post provide a link back to this My Book Boyfriend introduction post so that other people can find the information about participating.
I am still new in the blogging industry but I've been following blogs before and I've always love reading about their "Book Boyfriends". It's really nice to see other readers swoon over the characters I was also swooning over. Now I have a chance to rave over them with you as well! Starting this Wednesday, I pledge to consistently participate (as much as I possibly can) in this meme! Stay tuned for my first book boyfriend. I already have someone in mind!